The Swain Group has been supporting the delivery of equipment and structures to the events industry for many decades. We have supported most of the UKs prominent sporting, commercial and entertainment events run smoothly through our partnership with customers as well as careful logistical planning and execution.
We have delivered stages, structures, seating, flooring, rigging, cabins, modular buildings and indeed toilet facilities for some of the most high-profile events as well as for a vast array of smaller community and commercial events. Our highly skilled operations and project management teams work closely with our clients to consider every aspect of deliveries to sites and also return or onward delivery of equipment to the next event. We provide a partnership you can rely on.
Our team is here to give you the peace of mind and confidence to deliver a successful event.
We have delivered the following equipment amongst many other things…
- Overlay Structures
- Barriers & Fencing
- Temporary buildings
- Film & Media Structures & equipment
- 100 Years in the transport industry
- Proven track record with supporting the events industry for many decades
- A large and varied group fleet, 500 vehicles and 700 trailers
- UK-wide depot structure to support standing equipment between events
- Small access vehicles including Hiabs and Moffetts
- Crane management where required including full risk assessment and appointed persons
- Strategically placed depots in the North, Midlands and South
- Ability to provide significant short term capacity during the peak season
- Excellent communication and flexible approach
We look forward to hearing from you soon, we are happy to discuss your requirements over the phone or meet you in person at your offices or on the relevant sites if need be:
Contact us for further information and to discuss your specific requirements.