We are looking to recruit an experienced Stores Manager for the Vehicle Workshop at our Rochester depot, which employs c20 HGV technicians.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing the workshop stores, ensuring appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Maintaining a stock inventory.
- Ordering new and replacement parts as and when required.
- Raising and approving purchase orders and invoices.
- Liaising with a variety of suppliers to ensure parts are supplied and at the lowest prices.
Job Type / Category
Permanent full time contract.
Monday to Friday (45 hours per week).
Salary £25,000 to £29,000 (dependant on experience)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous stores management experience is essential, ideally within a heavy goods vehicle workshop.
- Customer service and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £29,000.00 /year
- vehicle stores management: 1 year (Required)