We are looking for conscientious and reliable HGV Technicians who are looking for a role where they can grow within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience in maintaining a large commercial fleet to MOT standard and service and repair work.
- Some experience with Hydraulics would also be beneficial but not essential
- This commercial vehicle knowledge will have been gained either within a dealer, specialist garage or fleet maintenance background
- A HGV Cat C+E license would be advantageous
- We are a 24/7 operation where shifts are varied so a degree of flexibility is required. We have a 4 on 4 off shift pattern plus nights and weekends
Qualifications and Skills:
Either NVQ, City and Guilds or ATA standard qualifications are essential plus relevant experience within a dealership, specialist garage or fleet maintenance background. Some experience with hydraulics would be advantageous.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com