Our extensive spot hire general fleet is at the heart of the Swain Group service provision.
The longest established operation within the Swain Group, our fleet provides the capacity to cover a wide variety of general loads. The diversity of vehicles, trailers and equipment available, together with an unrivalled team of experienced managers and drivers, means your load is safe in our hands.
- Our three depot structure comprising Strood, near Rochester, Manchester and Burton on Trent enable rapid overnight movements within most of mainland Britain
- Rigid or artic with trailers and bodies that include curtainsiders, standard flats, flats with side protection, extenders, hiabs, skeletals and psks
- The general fleet ranges in size from 7.5 tonners through to 44 tonners
- One-off movements through to 10,000 load orders easily catered for
- Spot hire through to full contractual arrangements
- Traction only services provided hauling customers own trailers. Supermarkets trailers (ambient and refrigerated), containers and powder tankers are typical trailers hauled
- All vehicles sat-tracked and with hands free mobile system
- All operations manned 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Our Traffic Management System is Mandata with full functionality to enable remote interrogation if required
- One of 5 founding members of Harlequin Logistics. Our partners are Prestons of Potto, Jack Richards Transport, John Raymond Transport and Currie European. Harlequin Logistics is our route to compete with the multinationals for the larger FMCG contracts
- Click on www.harlequinlogistics.co.uk